STEP 3 ~ Cran Serum
Are you looking for firmer, brighter, more even-toned, and healthier-looking skin? You will fall in love with our Vitamin C serum. This serum harnasses the power of cranberry seed oil's ablility to deeply penetrate the skin as it brings along healing nutrients. It is acceptable for all skin types.
We use a very stable & higher quality form of Vitamin C (Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate). This potent antioxidant helps to neutralize free radicals in the skin. Unlike ascorbic acid it will not irritate skin.
Now you can buy a REFILL bottle for extra savings. Select the 4oz refill option and you will receive your serum in a glass jar with a cap. Just pour it into your dropper bottle and you are set! Comes with a reusable plastic funnel.Think Green and produce less waste.
Cranberry Seed Oil ~ A healthy dose of our oil acts as the vehicle to deliver beneficial ingredients and to ensure your skin will feel moisturized after application.
Vitamin C ~ Helps to fade and prevent irregular pigmentation. Minimizes redness for a more even skin tone. Topical use can alleviate the damaging effects of UV exposure. Studies have shown that it can stimulate collagen production as well as brighten skin. We use a concentration of 5% so it is safe to use twice daily.
Meadowfoam Oil ~ Naturally helps your skin form a barrier to lock in moisture.
Rosehip Oil ~ Easily absorbed by the skin while helping promote a normal, healthy cell function to re-balance oily skin.
Carrot Seed Oil ~ An essential oil that helps smooth lines and repair sun damage, scars and any other skin trauma.
Properties of Our Vitamin C:
- At 0.1% reduces melanin synthesis by 80%
- At 10% eliminated age spots in 16 weeks
- At 3% in vivo reduces Delta-L value by 15% vs. placebo (22 people), a way to measure whitening effect
- At 0.1% in vitro increases collagen by 50%
- Tested at 10% in vivo to treat acne with 80% of patients (12 people) satisfied with results
- Increases collagen synthesis at least twice as much as ascorbic acid
- Inhibits MMP-2 and MMP-9 over e time better than ascorbic acid
- decreased 80-OHdG induced by UV-A
- decreased p53 expression induced by UV-B
- Protects the cells against UV-B better than other esters of Vitamin C
- Works synergistic-ally with Thiotaine as both penetrate the cells for anti-oxidant activity
Ingredients: Cranberry Seed Oil, Meadowfoam Oil, Rosehip Oil, Jojoba Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Carrot Seed Essential Oil, Bergamot Essential Oil, Orange Blood Oil. Comes in a glass frosted bottle with dropper. 1 oz
Check out the fact sheet on our Vitamin C:
HOW TO USE:
Apply a few drops onto fingertips and smooth onto damp skin. Serum should be applied after your cleanser and before moisturizer. Use morning & night for best results.
Avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. If skin irritation develops, please discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.